All images are copyright Amy Husband 2012. Please do not reproduce without my permission.

Tuesday 28 October 2014

I'M OFFICIALLY A TERRIBLE BLOGGER!


Oh my goodness me, I can't believe it's been nearly two years since I posted anything on here. It is safe to say I am ridiculously bad at keeping this up to date.  I have made a promise to myself to be better so we will see how it goes…it has been rather a hectic couple of years though so perhaps I can be forgiven.  I have been up to my eyeballs in children's book illustration projects (yipee), got married (hooray) and been kept very busy by a naughty little labrador puppy named Ruby!

Here are some of the picture and toddler books I illustrated for Hansol Education Co., Ltd in Korea last year.  My copies arrived in the post this morning so I thought I would share some photos with you.